Research of the Week
Breastfeeding for six months protects against dental malocclusion.
Roundup Ready… breakfast cereal?
A weak grip spells health troubles for everyone.
Taking DMT mimics the near death experience.
Episode 271: Arielle Ford: Host Elle Russ chats with Arielle Ford about manifesting love (which some say is all you need).
Each week, select Mark’s Daily Apple blog posts are prepared as Primal Blueprint Podcasts. Need to catch up on reading, but don’t have the time? Prefer to listen to articles while on the go? Check out the new blog post podcasts below, and subscribe to the Primal Blueprint Podcast here so you never miss an episode.
Interesting Blog Posts
War has always been hell. Could the real cause of the modern PTSD epidemic be a uniquely modern input: brain damage from massive explosions?
Monsanto takes another hit in court.
Scientists crack the wheat genome.
Things I’m Up to and Interested In
I can already feel my inbox bulging at the seams: “Low-carb diets could shorten life, study says.”
Article I’m reading: “Why drink is the secret to humanity’s success.”
Study I found interesting: After their liberation from Japanese rule in 1945, Korean skull size skyrocketed.
This isn’t medical advice: Briefs replace the pill.
- Most of you probably haven’t had rabbit with prunes. You should.
- Zucchini spaghetti bolognese done in an hour instead of four, thanks to the Instant Pot.
One year ago (Aug 12 – Aug 18)
- Is There a Problem with Weight Loss Culture? – Yes, but you should still try to lose weight if you have extra.
- CrossFit Training: How to Support Overall Wellness and Longevity with Primal – How we can help.
Comment of the Week
“My daughter came into my study while I was reading this and yelled ‘MOM … dad is worried about how much protein he’s eating!!!’ I told her I’m just reading an article on my go to health site LOL. ”
– Hilarious, HealthyHombre.